A new universe of amino acids
GRObio has access to expansive new therapeutic capabilities provided by non-standard amino acids (NSAAs). Each NSAA is carefully selected to overcome specific limitations found in current therapies.
- GRObio taps into the universe of NSAAs to address pressing unmet clinical needs
- New NSAA chemistries will support a portfolio of protein therapeutics that fulfill the promise of precisely controlled activity, catalysis of novel reactions, defined cellular targeting, and other novel capabilities
- The GRO platform is readily extensible to new NSAAs by leveraging our proprietary biofoundry
The GRO biofoundry dramatically accelerates development timelines while standardizing workflows for expanding the NSAA alphabet.
- Adding a new NSAA to the platform requires engineering novel protein translational machinery
- To perform this task we’ve built a biofoundry that combines state-of-the-art computational protein design tools with high-throughput robotics
- Our biofoundry workflows bring dramatic acceleration and million-fold increases in sampling, making routine work of the once cumbersome process of engineering NSAA protein translational machinery